replacement tent showed up today! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
you may remember the last tent showed up with a large dent
that only i could see, well the folks at fedex delivered the
replacement today...

877477511_BgHzm-M.jpg

877477509_nj9KH-M.jpg

...it was nice they went to the extra effort to actually punch
a hole all the way through it this time instead of just a dent. :flipoff2:

I do everything I can NOT to use FedEx. Maybe the shipper can change carriers for this order.

Looks like they need to crate instead of carboard wrap!

they were both from go overland in Dallas and they insure them
from their end so i'm not out any money just a pain to deal with...

Bummer..

...it was nice they went to the extra effort to actually punch
a hole all the way through it this time instead of just a dent. :flipoff2:

Couldn't help myself, this comment made me chuckle.:lol:

Thats a drag. Your day will come - eventually

That sucks
Maybe fedex figures it doesn't rain az and needs additional ventilation?
Hopefully 3rd times a charm

In my experience, UPS does the best job of mangling stuff and tops it off by being the most difficult to deal with. It's a tough call, they all suck, but when it comes down to it, most times it's a packing issue.:hillbilly:

I once received a PC monitor from UPS that looked like it had been dropped from a C-130 on a resupply run in Bahrain but the chute didn't open. It was a CRT and the entire tube and front frame were pulled from the rest of the body and spun around probably 20 times and stuffed back into the box. The UPS guy came into the front office and had us sign for our delivery, not unusual, and then left the box out front by the steps. This practice was not odd as we often had LARGE boxes that need not be carried up our front steps. When I walked out and saw what was left of the box... I flipped. It was destroyed and taped back together. They delivered it anyway. I was so pissed that I had an area manager at our store within an hour.

IH8SHIPPINGCOMPANIES!!!

They ALL do it. When I lived in Cheyenne, we ordered a new refrigerator from the Sears catalog store. When they delivered it from Ft. Collins ( 50 miles each way) they almost had it off the truck before my wife went out to look at it. The top front hinged corner was crushed over a foot!! My wife politely pointed out to the driver that it was not in satisfactory condition, and then she started throwing rocks at him and the truck. We had to liver out of coolers for another week till they could send another one. John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom