replacement shocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone. I have a 99 LC100 with a 2.5" OME lift with the IFS. I want to replace the OME shocks with new ones but was looking for other alternatives to the OME such as Bilstiens. Does anyone have a recommendation for front and rear replacements? Bilstien could not help with the application due to the lift. Thanks for the help!

Bilstein suck on 100s. Consider ToughDog and/or Ironman.

Bilsteins are too short for 100s multiple reports of failure and bad performance.

Ironman foam cell pro or Tough Dog

there was a recent thread that was about bilstein coming out with some legit shocks for the 100. remote rez even, i think. they are not out yet but maybe in a few months if you can hold out. i am in the same boat with you. bought a truck with OME lift and shocker, the nitros suck. the iron man foam cells are supposed to be pretty great bang for the buck though

there was a recent thread that was about bilstein coming out with some legit shocks for the 100. remote rez even, i think. they are not out yet but maybe in a few months if you can hold out. i am in the same boat with you. bought a truck with OME lift and shocker, the nitros suck. the iron man foam cells are supposed to be pretty great bang for the buck though

I run the IM shocks and can’t say enough positive things. Tough Dog guys will say the same. Really you can’t go wrong.

Bilstein suck on 100s. Consider ToughDog and/or Ironman.

I think Bilsteins suck in general. They are notorious for failure in almost every toyota application. I wouldn't put them on anything.

If money is no object, I'd go Icon and get a custom offroad shop to do some tuning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom