Replacement seatcovers for Toyota Land Cruiser 2008-2021 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We never hear such complaint from our clients. But it makes me wonder how it could be maintained offroad.
It is really too bad for anyone that actually uses these offroad.

Side note, and apologies for polluting your thread, but I'm really hoping the Ineos Grenadier ends up being a success so we can get back to vehicles that are offroad ready. Leather in a Land Cruiser is swell for the people that bought it to entertain clients, but something more rugged and mud/dirt/water resistant would be nice for those of us that use them offroad.

Has anyone done this? Wondering how difficult the install is.

I did LSeat replacement leathers on my 100 series, so not apples to apples but close! It sucks but is doable. Unless you are strapped for cash or bored, I’d recommend a shop do it. It’s pretty labor intense and slow for a first timer. There was also a good step by step guide for 100’s that’s what gave me the confidence to try. My biggest concern is side airbags, after doing the 100’s i was
Concerned I’d compromise the safety of a side impact. I bought this rig with safety being a priority, so I’m not sure I’d want to do the covers again.

Thanks, didn’t think about having a shop do it but I’ve got a ton in my area because of all the boats. I’ll call around.

We always recommend to get them installed professionally. But lot of customers install these themselves. It depends on your skill level. You can watch couple of videos on youtube to have an idea about the installation process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom