Replacement seatbelts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Which of the two "Tan" belt offerings best match Oak? The darker or lighter one?

Why not choose the color match option?

Here’s the PS belt Safety Restore did for me a few months ago. Top notch and super fast service. It’ll be a while before I get used to it actually retracting too . . .lol

Which of the two "Tan" belt offerings best match Oak? The darker or lighter one?

Oh, I dunno. If I remember right I just told them what vehicle it was and that it had oak interior and it came back perfect.

Here’s the PS belt Safety Restore did for me a few months ago. Top notch and super fast service. It’ll be a while before I get used to it actually retracting too . . .lol
What kind of a price are we talking about to do this?

What kind of a price are we talking about to do this?

Can’t recall if it was like 75$ a belt, or 75$ for both, but that was shipped and turn around is quick. Like 3-4 days IIRC.

I just sent four seat belts in to safety restore and did oem match. I have oak interior and they are slightly lighter than oem but no biggie. It is $75 per seat belt and turn around was 6 days total. They have excellent communication. I signed up for their newsletter before I ordered and saved about $40 or so with a coupon code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom