Replacement Seat Covers for LX470 / Land Cruiser (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said yesterday you needed the pix and you would check, everything checked out OK?

I sent this picture to manufacturing side, and the verdict was yes we can do it. #177 post is these seats

1586542940653.png

Reactions: LCT
I have a question about adding the second row seats on your website. The cost of them stays the same whether you choose Synthetic, Genuine, or Napa Leather. Can you explain how that works? If you order Napa leather for the front, are the second row seat covers made from the Napa Leather?

Yeah it really is very clean. Very nice
I appreciate you fixing all of the issues and answering all of the questions. I just placed my order. I really hope mine have enough material on the back, unlike LCT did in post #205. I have an upholstery shop lined up for the install for $150 for both fronts....that is if he doesn't have to modify anything.

I appreciate you fixing all of the issues and answering all of the questions. I just placed my order. I really hope mine have enough material on the back, unlike LCT did in post #205. I have an upholstery shop lined up for the install for $150 for both fronts....that is if he doesn't have to modify anything.

LC or LX? Pictures or we'll get ya Perma Banned!

LC or LX? Pictures or we'll get ya Perma Banned!
Lol! LX. When ordering, it asks if you have a LC or LX, then shows pics and asks if you want wrinkles, then shows pics and asks if you want straight or curved inserts. Pretty easy process. I will get a bunch of pics and maybe do a video. Now I need some "leather renewer" for my rear seats. There is minor cracking, but they do not need to be replaced.

Lol! LX. When ordering, it asks if you have a LC or LX, then shows pics and asks if you want wrinkles, then shows pics and asks if you want straight or curved inserts. Pretty easy process. I will get a bunch of pics and maybe do a video. Now I need some "leather renewer" for my rear seats. There is minor cracking, but they do not need to be replaced.

What are you thinking about putting on the rear seats? Mine are not cracked and are in Good condition. Except the leather is stiff and would crack if anyone ever rode in the back. I was wondering if I could soften them up some?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom