Replacement Seat Covers for LX470 / Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
I believe the leather quality is far better than original
And would recommend
Thanks! Would you consider it a doable DIY job? A weekend job? Just spoke with an upholstery shop in Norway which wants 800 USD for the two seats(!).

Thanks!

Thanks! Would you consider it a doable DIY job? A weekend job? Just spoke with an upholstery shop in Norway which wants 800 USD for the two seats(!).
Depends on your skills and appetite for projects

Why are there so many "wrinkles"? Were they installed properly? Was the foam reconditioned? Looks like the material is very high quality, but very loose.
here in uk some cars are a tight fit some have a wrinkled look ,i prefer tis look an it is less likely ti split,the cushions were perfect and everthing was as tight as could be

Thanks!

yes , but it took me 4 days and imy hands were very sore at the end

Not push in as I say pictures don’t do justice and against original so much better and comfortable
Looks like a wizards sleeve

Yes uk landcruiser is different to u.s ones here they are Amazons basically Lexus with landcruiser lights , at the time Lexus wasn’t pupillary so sold as landcruiser

Reason I ask is that Ridies said the don't make Land Cruiser patterns???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom