Replacement Radiators 1989 BJ73 LC, B3 3.4L (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In the past some of you have posted contempt for the CSR 2708 replacement radiator. Mine is trashed and needs to be replaced so I am fishing for recommendations. I do not want Chinese aluminum alternatives and would prefer to use something that approximates the OEM. I am open to suggestions. Thanks

How are the tanks on yours? If they are ok, then I would say get it recored at a reputable radiator shop.

If they are getting thin and pinholed, then if the shop is good, they should be able to custom make you one if you take your old one in. Expensive though.

Others might chime in with some decent plug and play alternatives....

How are the tanks on yours? If they are ok, then I would say get it recored at a reputable radiator shop.

If they are getting thin and pinholed, then if the shop is good, they should be able to custom make you one if you take your old one in. Expensive though.

Others might chime in with some decent plug and play alternatives....
Unfortunately, I have seen Swiss cheese with fewer holes, and I live in Santa Fe so rebuilds are pretty iffy and I am also looking for reliability. Too much of my playground is not within cell phone coverage and is not a great place to breakdown. LC Cruisers will sell me a new Aluminum (US made) for $399. Car Parts has a CSF 2708 for the same price, I just have to make a choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom