Replacement Of OEM Suspension Bushings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to replace my OEM bushing in my suspension i found. OEM replacements for the radius arms but am having trouble with the rest. Are the moog bushings any good?

Stick with OEM in the radius arms. There is a very reputable vendor here who installs stock bushings in his radius arms for a very good reason.

NLXTACY has the full kit with new nuts and bolts. He even has the press tools if you are unable to manufacture your own.
I didn't need the full kit as I've been working steadily but slowly toward a full bushing change out. There are many vendors that sell single OEM parts if that's the route you are taking.

I did OEM in the radius arms. Did Moog everywhere else. No issues. Moog makes good stuff so if you're on a budget they're a good option.

Get the bushing press kit from Witts End for sure. And remember to use the bolts to line up the press tool onto the bushing, wishing I had known as it would have saved me some flying parts :)

If you have the capacity to look up part numbers yourself you can find all of them on Partsouq. Not knocking Wit's End here. The fact that Joey put a kit together is a service to the 80 community and his customer service is awesome. All I'm saying is there's more than one way to get all OEM bushings and hardware. Pick your poison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom