Replacement hose for 17030-50070 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trying to replace this "HOSE, NO.1(FOR IDLE-UP) Part number: 1703050070". The shorter one on my LX was broken. Not cheap at all at around $55~70 everywhere. May I use any generic hose for it? Any hose to recommend?

1681221151949.png

1681221348644.png

Combine with some more items: rubber items are light so shipping would stay the same. Try adding spark plug tube seals.

Combine with some more items: rubber items are light so shipping would stay the same. Try adding spark plug tube seals.
Actually tried it while trying to order some small stuffs. It just bumped the shipping cost from $10 to $40ish. That's why seeking a way to find something locally.

Just measured the connector where the vacuum hose hooks to, it has a OD of about 6.2mm. So it's safe to use a tube with an ID of 6mm?

Yeah that will work. When removing old hose, use a pick to break the bond between the old hose and the nipple. Do not use pliers to twist or pull the hose as that can break the nipple. I had cheap silicone ones but later went back to OEM. Order the hose with other bulky items and then shipping is basically free for small rubber items.

Interesting. Where are those hoses located?

Interesting. Where are those hoses located?
From the PS pump up to the manifold (in simple terms).

If you shop around you can sometimes beat PartSouq as their shipping can get spendy…

^Add a couple other items to hit $75 and you get free shipping.

Reactions: GTV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom