Replacement Headlight Assembly, non OEM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like the lamps above are blasting the entire two lane road?? Any concerns that aftermarket lights could blind traffic in front of and coming at the vehicle?

It's become a big problem in my area; the brighter the better, or so think too many people who don't understand or care about what happens when they install aftermarket lamps that throw out a lot of uncontrolled, unfocused light.
I thought the same thing. According to Andrew at BXBuilt, their lights have a cutoff so the light doesn't blind oncoming drivers and are certified for regular street use. I haven't looked into the veracity of his statements. But all 4 projectors are adjustable so I'm thinking with an upper cutoff, I should be able to make these bright but in the right direction.

Can anyone that have these attest to whether they aren't blinding to oncoming traffic (or in a rear view mirror?)

For any of you who swapped out your headlights, does anyone still have the 4 plastic swivel plugs that go in the top of the OEM headlight assembly on both sides? Mine turned brittle and one broke when I opened them up the other day. Wondering if anyone has any laying around nearby (Birmingham, AL) that would work in my 97 40th Anniversary Land Cruiser. And it not, anyone know the part number for those 4 plug things? If so, please DM me.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom