Replacement Glass Compatibility Questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently had my 2004 LC broken into. They broke the passenger side rear door glass (the one that goes up and down) and the drivers side rear quarter glass (the one that vents).

I'm searching around for used glass, aftermarket, etc., but was wondering if anyone could chime in on compatibility. I see some listed as 1998-2003. Are those different than the 2004 glass? Does LX glass fit?

I'm also a bit confused about the tint options. Mine appears to just be the grey tint. I know there is green out there, and bronze?

Any help would be appreciated.

Call the dealer with your VIN and get a part number, and maybe you can decode the tint situation from that. I can't believe LX glass won't fit, but tinting could be different.

Call the dealer with your VIN and get a part number, and maybe you can decode the tint situation from that. I can't believe LX glass won't fit, but tinting could be different.
Thanks for your reply. Can anyone tell me how much different *UVCTT,T=4,DARK GRAY is from *UVCSERT,T=4.0,GRAY? My vin says mine is the Dark Gray but I'm having more luck finding the other one for a much better price. I'm a bit desperate at the moment so I'm thinking about doing it and if I can't stand the difference I'll keep my eye out for a good Dark Gray one in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom