Replacement carpet options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to replace all the carpet in my 04 LC due to lots of stains from prior owner. Searching forum and google I can't find an aftermarket manufacturer...anyone dealt with this? Any ideas, I haven't checked Toyota yet b/c I assume it'll be astronomical $$$. Ideas welcome

It's astronomical. I think the last time I checked they were roughly $500 per section. And there were 2-3 sections, I don't remember becasuse the price is so outrageous that I pushed it from my mind. Yikes.

I have an extra rear section in medium gray out of my '02 that I wouldn't mind selling. One little stain at the left rear corner... no mildew or odor. PM if interested... pics available.

If yer gonna put new carpet in, might as well put LX carpet in so its higher quality. BOOM!

on top of all the wiring inside the cabin? On top of the access plate for the fuel pump? on top of the holes for the body mount bolts? I think not. Carpet.

leopard skin print all da way....

I would rent a Rainbow Steam Cleaner and buy about a gallon or so of Resolve and some OxyClean and give that a try before dropping a grand on new carpet. For burns or cuts, new is the only way to go. You can get *most* stains out with chemical cleaners, a hand-brush, and a steam cleaner.

Or you could just have the carpet dyed. Auto upholstery shops do this all the time.

on top of all the wiring inside the cabin? On top of the access plate for the fuel pump? on top of the holes for the body mount bolts? I think not. Carpet.
:rolleyes:
flex loom tubing and do the plate seperately. done it to many jeeps. Or, just get weathertech floormats and dont worry about it :steer:

I just had all the carpet replaced in my 01. My local Toyota dealership sent me to the guy they use. Small local guy that does car interiors. Got every last bit of carpet replaced for around $650. Toyota wanted $600 just for the rear cargo area mat. The upholstery place could have bought OEM carpet but the price was over $1000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom