Replacement air Inlet hose for EVAP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All!

I performed the first major (for me) maintenance on my year 2000 hundy, replacing my upper/lower radiator hoses, thermostat, and heater-Ts! While replacing the thermostat, I removed the air intake and associated bits... During removal, I noticed and/or created a small tear/split in the air inlet hose for EVAP (picture attached). I'd like to repair or replace it, but I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for...

Being a newb, I'm unable to find the part(s) for this replacement... Can someone point me in the right direction? My search/google-fu is unable to locate the proper part number.

Oh, another stupid question: I broke a bolt on the oil filter door of the forward skid plate... I'm not sure what kinda bolt (size/type, etc) I need to replace it. Any help here would be appreciated but it's less important than the hose. I was successfully able to remove the broken bits of bolt.

Anyway, sorry for the easy questions, I'm new around here and to mechanical maintenance. Thank you so much!

- Jason

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 9.42.10 AM.png

Pretty sure you're looking for 17345-50080. I actually ordered the same thing last week and mine came with the hose clamps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom