Replaced the old MAF (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kevin LeClaire

Ridge Runner
Threads
Installed the Landtank MAF moved wires around, went for a ride everything ok :clap:One more upgrade checked off the list.

Yes, seems quicker little more pep in the step.

Did you do the idle relearn and drive around?

Yes, went for a 30 mile trip on the way back set the cruise control at 75 and rpm 2500 and when i got home let it idle for a few. Runs like a champ.

Stock no mods to the power plant

Where is the current place to get these? Google search shows a wits end link, but part is not listed on their site. The google search that hits the ih8mud vendor link is bad as well.

Where is the current place to get these? Google search shows a wits end link, but part is not listed on their site. The google search that hits the ih8mud vendor link is bad as well.

I'm pretty sure they are discontinued. You can ask @landtank or @NLXTACY

Maybe a little crazy, but have you thought about possibly 3d printing these parts? I know metal is nicer, but 3d could make the part more in the "wife allowable" budget for many.

Maybe a little crazy, but have you thought about possibly 3d printing these parts? I know metal is nicer, but 3d could make the part more in the "wife allowable" budget for many.

Under hood temp gets to be in the high 100 degrees range, pretty sure the 3D printed stuff isn't going to last very long in that environment.

Put a way a little bit of money a month and by the time landtank get it all done you should be able to get it. It DOES feel like the engine can breath better, toss in a dorkel the difference is quite noticeable.

Ive contacted my machinest with a new set of drawings. A small batch of both stock and SC MAFs are in the que.

When available they will include the sensor and an air straightener.

Delivery date has not been determined yet

Sc mad? Supercharged maf??????? I like the sound of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom