Finally got around to replacing the intake hose. I had it sealed up pretty good with some repair tape in the interim, but I cringe now when I think about the unfiltered air my engine was breathing. It took me a while before even finding out it was cracked because it was on the back side and almost unnoticeable. Replaced with a new one I got from city racer along with new clamps. The vacuum gauge I installed way back has never read this high before. Runs so much better. Don’t overlook this if you think you have vacuum issues. I didn’t find it until doing a smoke test, never registered when I tried locating with propane.