1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repairing door bottoms????

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by BetaBob, Oct 14, 2003.

1. BetaBob

BetaBob

Hi all, get really good answers to questions on this site, well here it is:

My two front doors (1979 BJ 40) have really punky bottoms ,about 4" on the bottom that need to be replaced. I have seen replacement bottoms from Texas Cruisers? and they look pretty good? any suggestions on this product and the work required. I am no body man, but I'll take a wack at it if it's not too bad.. Help my doors are in need of some serious TLC.

2. BetaBob

BetaBob

punky doors in need of help.

3. John Irons

John Irons

4. brian

brian SILVER Star

i bought one copmplete set(1 inside + outside) from ccot hey look good. i ended up only using the inner piece(one half of it on each door) and turned out pretty good.

5. Gus

Gus SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    I have to do both of the doors on my cruiser, the inside and outside panels. I'm planning on using the CCOT panels, I'm not sure if the Canada Cruisers door panel includes the inside door panel in addition to the outer one. I'm starting to think replacing the inside bottoms of my ambulance doors would be a good idea, they're a little thin in places. Good luck

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">