Repair Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does any body have one of these, its cool because it shows my rig in it and it is kind of weird is all. Calls it a troopie but I think it is a pickup with that body added later. Actually I know it's a pickup cause behind the seats is the back where the pickup top would of went.
P1231418.jpg
P1231419.jpg

Scientific Publications???

Cool book though. Is it published in the US?

edit: just did a quick look on the Google, Gregory's is Aussie and there are several for sale. A Haynes manual for FJ's just sold in Au. for $57. Man that's a lot.

Last edited:
So to better understand here, that is a publication with possibly aftermarket vehicle modifications represented? Or are they presenting your body style as if it originally left the factory that way?

Not familiar with that book--is it an Australian publication?

Have you come across other trucks that look like yours, or is it a one-of-a-kind?

So to better understand here, that is a publication with possibly aftermarket vehicle modifications represented? Or are they presenting your body style as if it originally left the factory that way?

Not familiar with that book--is it an Australian publication?

Have you come across other trucks that look like yours, or is it a one-of-a-kind?

They are to me presenting to me that this is the body style that left the factory?. I am pretty sure they only made that body style for 2 years 1977and1978,mine is the 1978. The manual came with my cruiser and yes it is a Australian publication. Here is a Pic of mine
P9301196.jpg

Hi, my first post here. I got one of these manuals last week. Here in Oz they are selling for $40. Think they are the same as the Haynes manual. Inside it says Published by Haynes manuals, Printed in the USA. So you should be able to get them over there.

The ISBN number is: 0855666420 if you use that to search it should be easy to find them.
:banana:

Hi, my first post here. I got one of these manuals last week. Here in Oz they are selling for $40. Think they are the same as the Haynes manual. Inside it says Published by Haynes manuals, Printed in the USA. So you should be able to get them over there.
The ISBN number is: 0855666420 if you use that to search it should be easy to find them.
:banana:
may be this one, ISBN number is correct on this.
Toyota Landcruiser FJ Series Petrol 1975 - 1984
Owners Service & Repair Manual

Toyota Landcruiser FJ Series Petrol 1975 - 1984 Owners Service & Repair Manual (0855666420)
Cheers
Peter

I;ve been told the Gregory amnuals are easier to follow and are more thorough. I have one too and use it far more often than the US one

Hey stainless, nice pickup/troopie! I've never seen that model before.

Can you tell me if the color on your cruiser is a stock color and can you provide the color code? I thought it might be 031 or 033 white but it looks darker, but not dark enough to be 416 Dune Beige.

Hey stainless, nice pickup/troopie! I've never seen that model before.

Can you tell me if the color on your cruiser is a stock color and can you provide the color code? I thought it might be 031 or 033 white but it looks darker, but not dark enough to be 416 Dune Beige.

I don't think it is a factory color, the guy did give me a gallon of touch up paint tho. I will look on the can and if it has any numbers or the name I will get back to you .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom