Repainting vintage Snap On tool box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOL... not 5 minutes ago I went down to the basement to get something, and there it is still sitting there empty. Said to myself "I really need to find something to put in that thing". I thought about nuts and bolts, but I already have them all organized in wall bins and tackle box trays.

Socks and undies?
Kitchen gadgets and cutlery?

Hmm.... :hmm:
What about taps, dies, drill bits, tapping handles, tap fluid, thread gages, screw extractors, etc....? Or even air fittings, chucks, teflon tape. Maybe electrical tools box? I would try to keep it a single category if possible

If you have to rack your brain to find a use for it, how about considering it for a Christmas present for a good friend who can appreciate classics...?
It's one of those gifts that will be remembered fondly for a long time - well everytime it's used, actually.

If you have to rack your brain to find a use for it, how about considering it for a Christmas present for a good friend who can appreciate classics...?
It's one of those gifts that will be remembered fondly for a long time - well everytime it's used, actually.
Dibs :cheers:

I don't have that many friends.

I have all my important electrical tools in a tote so I can take them to where I'm working. But, I do seem to have an unusually large collection of testing meters, I think I'm up to about 6 DVMs now.

Last edited:
Gunsmithing box? If you're so inclined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom