SOLD Reno, NV- Toyota Trail Gear Trunion Bearing Eliminator Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$300+shipping. Part#- 140254-1-KIT.
16106522586749042647093014009670.jpg

Rock Assault Trunnion Bearing Eliminator Kit​

Anyone who wheels hard, rock crawls, or rock races has experienced blown up trunnion bearings, no matter what size bearings they are using, the bearing is always the point of failure. The Rock Assault Trunnion Bearing Eliminator Kit totally eliminates the bearings and replaces it with a solid king pin style pin that sits in a hardened bushing. The pin and bushing are made out of a material that is considered bearing quality because of its high carbon content, which gives it extreme hardness. To make sure these pins provide you with smooth steering we have added zerk grease fittings and machined the pins with grease passages and grooves so that they can easily be lubricated without any disassembly of the steering knuckle.

The Rock Assault Trunnion Bearing Eliminator Kit can be installed in a matter of hours and does not require you sending us your steering arms to be machined. You simply press out the pins in your 4 or 6 stud steering arms and press in the provided Trunnion Bearing Eliminator pins. The bottom pins have been preinstalled in the bottom caps and simply drop in after the lower bushings have been installed. Since you will need to disassemble your knuckle assembly to complete this install a full knuckle service kit is provided so that you can replace all seals, gaskets, and shims.

Note: Due to various machining tolerances in the current steering arms on the market, some slight reaming may be required.

This kit will not work with stock Toyota steering.

Kit includes:

• (4) Steering pins
  • (4) Steering pin bushings
  • (4) Zerk grease fittings
  • (2) Trunnion bearing cap
  • (1) Knuckle service kit

Last edited:
These are NOT for an 80 series knuckle. And WILL NOT work on the FJ80 / FZJ80 axles.

This is for the mini-truck (ie first gen) axles.

These are NOT for an 80 series knuckle. And WILL NOT work on the FJ80 / FZJ80 axles.

This is for the mini-truck (ie first gen) axles.

Thanks for the due diligence and the CAPS. I figured if folks were interested they would also know the application. That's also why I posted the part number. I will change the title of the post.

Thanks for the due diligence and the CAPS. I figured if folks were interested they would also know the application. That's also why I posted the part number. I will change the title of the post.
Now THAT makes it sound even more sketchy.

So, you KNEW they weren't for the 80, and figured anyone else interested would know enough to know they weren't for an 80.

🤔

OR....

The more likely scenario...

You HOPED some gullible wanba-be hard-core newbie would snatch 'em up, 'cause the description says they're way better.

Otherwise, WTF else title them FZJ80 trunion bearing eliminator kit.

There is NOTHING ANYWHERE that would lead you to believe these would be for an 80 (unless, of course, YOU were that gullible newbie who fell for that same false advertising from some other PoS scammer)

Now THAT makes it sound even more sketchy.

So, you KNEW they weren't for the 80, and figured anyone else interested would know enough to know they weren't for an 80.

🤔

OR....

The more likely scenario...

You HOPED some gullible wanba-be hard-core newbie would snatch 'em up, 'cause the description says they're way better.

Otherwise, WTF else title them FZJ80 trunion bearing eliminator kit.

There is NOTHING ANYWHERE that would lead you to believe these would be for an 80 (unless, of course, YOU were that gullible newbie who fell for that same false advertising from some other PoS scammer)
It's fun being a d-bag on the internet, I get it. The kit came with the 80 I bought 5 years ago. I wrecked the 80. Not sure if you've noticed I'm selling a bunch of stuff on here. All of the thread titles are the same. I'm not scamming anyone, ask any of the people I've sold stuff to on here. Everything comes as advertised. My bad for for the title. I've typed it about 15 times now. THANKS FOR CLEARING UP MY MISTAKE.
Now...want to buy a Trail Gear Trunion Bearing Eliminator Kit? I'll even throw an an official internet tough guy decoder ring for free.

It's fun being a d-bag on the internet, I get it. The kit came with the 80 I bought 5 years ago. I wrecked the 80. Not sure if you've noticed I'm selling a bunch of stuff on here. All of the thread titles are the same. I'm not scamming anyone, ask any of the people I've sold stuff to on here. Everything comes as advertised. My bad for for the title. I've typed it about 15 times now. THANKS FOR CLEARING UP MY MISTAKE.
Now...want to buy a Trail Gear Trunion Bearing Eliminator Kit? I'll even throw an an official internet tough guy decoder ring for free.
Now, you're the one being a D-Bag. Trying to sell NON-80 parts under the guise of being for an 80. 'cause there are a lot more 80 guys willing to drop dollars on "hardcore" stuff; just to say they've got it.

Then getting all bent 'cause you got called on YOUR D-Baggery.

All I did was, point out that your ad for an FZJ80 trunion bearing eliminator WASN'T for a FZJ80.

Then YOU came back with a "well, I thought anyone who was serious would know" - indicating that YOU DID KNOW, but purposely mis-labeled the ad, in the interest of getting someone unknowing to send you the cash.

Had you legitimately NOT KNOW that they WEREN'T for an 80, and just assumed they were, because that's what the guy you got 'em from told you; well, then you would've said THAT.

But instead, you basically admitted to an attitude of BUYER BEWARE.

Now, you're the one being a D-Bag. Trying to sell NON-80 parts under the guise of being for an 80. 'cause there are a lot more 80 guys willing to drop dollars on "hardcore" stuff; just to say they've got it.

Then getting all bent 'cause you got called on YOUR D-Baggery.

All I did was, point out that your ad for an FZJ80 trunion bearing eliminator WASN'T for a FZJ80.

Then YOU came back with a "well, I thought anyone who was serious would know" - indicating that YOU DID KNOW, but purposely mis-labeled the ad, in the interest of getting someone unknowing to send you the cash.

Had you legitimately NOT KNOW that they WEREN'T for an 80, and just assumed they were, because that's what the guy you got 'em from told you; well, then you would've said THAT.

But instead, you basically admitted to an attitude of BUYER BEWARE.
You are wrong, but it doesn't matter because it's SOLD. Thanks for bumping it to the top over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom