SOLD Reno, NV- 1996 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://reno.craigslist.org/cto/d/reno-1996-toyota-land-cruiser/7284789687.html
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser, FZJ80.

$5,000

209,500 miles.

Was in a T-bone accident but is perfectly drivable and still has a clean Nevada title. Body shop reported no frame damage.

The Good:

LT315/75R16 Nitto Terra Grapplers. 3" OME springs w/ Bilstein remote reservoir shocks.

Airlift 1000 bags in the rear for towing.

New Everstart battery.

Snorkel

Custom made rear bumper with tire carrier and 4x4 Labs 3 jerry can basket and a hitch.

Custom made front winch bumper with d-ring tabs.

Rock sliders. Drivers side will need to he welded back on.

Washer bottle relocated for 2nd battery.

Pin 7 mod and CDL switch installed.

Rear attic rack.

Homelink self dimming rear view mirror.

Set up to tow with custom ball hitch, 7 pin trailer plug and wired harness for a Tekonsha brake controller.

Comes with 3 repair manuals, 3rd row seats, one of the 3rd row seats is missing the bracket to install it. Also comes with various OEM parts, Toyota tire tool kit, and 1.5 gallons of Toyota red coolant.

I have Blackstone Labs oil analysis reports for each oil change to show engine is in good shape.

Oil, oil filter, belts, water pump, thermostat, and distributor o ring were all recently just replaced.

Factory roof rack and fender flares were removed and the holes were welded shut sanded and the vehicle was repainted.

Pesky heater hose replaced and bypassed hard line.

The Bad:

Was in a T-bone accident. I drove home from the accident. Driver's side fender is damaged and the hood and driver's side door latch and close but there is some resistance. Drag link was bent but it was able to be straightened back out. It probably needs an alignment. The rock slider took the brunt of the impact and the welds broke so it will need to be welded back on.

Radio does not work. It needs the OEM amp. $20 on eBay.

Some minor body damage around driver's side tail light.

Front seats aren't in good shape. Rear seats are dry but not cracked. 3rd row seats are in great shape. Carpet and dash are in good shape as well.

Tailgate has a large hole cut in it where there had previously been a storage lid.

AC was removed. Heater control valve was removed and bypassed. It's in the box of parts that come with the Cruiser.

With a little work this could be a solid truck again. I don't have the time to work on it anymore and my needs for a vehicle have changed. It's not perfect so I'm selling it as is.

20210301_123414.jpg
20210301_123432.jpg
20210301_123445.jpg
20210301_123458.jpg
20210301_123516.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom