Reno is officially out of Pig carcasses! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Went and got this one I've been eyeballing for a couple months. Pebble Beach Concours here I come!!

Thanks for the assist sahelzer!​

1 12.jpg

1 11.jpg

1 13.jpg

1 14.jpg

1 11.jpg

1 12.jpg

1 13.jpg

1 14.jpg

I've got about a dozen of them here that are headed to the scrapper eventually. :frown: Maybe not a dozen. I did find a home for two of them last year. 10 or 11 anyway. Makes me sad to see them unwanted. It's the circle of life I guess. Someday they may be reborn as a Kia or three. :confused:

Mark...

I've got about a dozen of them here that are headed to the scrapper eventually. :frown: Maybe not a dozen. I did find a home for two of them last year. 10 or 11 anyway. Makes me sad to see them unwanted. It's the circle of life I guess. Someday they may be reborn as a Kia or three. :confused:

Mark...

Pig bodies? Where?

Just down the road from the Infinite Bazaar, a short drunken stagger from the Broken Birfield Bar, in the bailey at the Keep of the First Knight of course. 😏

For those who don't remember the fun in the old LCML, that would be in my storage yard beside the shop here at Cruisers Only.

Wasilla
Alaska

Mark..

Mark...

Just down the road from the Infinite Bazaar, a short drunken stagger from the Broken Birfield Bar, in the bailey at the Keep of the First Knight of course. 😏

For those who don't remember the fun in the old LCML, that would be in my storage yard beside the shop here at Cruisers Only.

Wasilla
Alaska

Mark..
Mark, can you post pics!

Any chance there is an ACT in the works for next year? Or this year?

Mark, can you post pics!

Any chance there is an ACT in the works for next year? Or this year?
I have not taken any pics in the yard in years. I'll try and snap some in the next few days.

Certainly no ACT this year. Everyone would have to ship their rigs north and fly up. Next year is a maybe. Depends on Canada's borders and on what I have going on. Hopefully.

Mark...

The convertible had a few treasures hidden under the leaves and scrap. Power steering box and reservoir, stock AM radio (I think), jack and handle. Does that look like a stock jack. I'm not looking to sell those right now, but if anybody needs stuff from the last pic let me know. Brake drums and birfield parts... :)

2 4.jpg

2 2.jpg

2 3.jpg

2 1.jpg

By what I can gather from my, *ehm, sources, there’s one still sitting over in Mill City that ol’ So-n-so from Lovelock still hasn’t gone over to pick up (15 years later).
Could be a long, fruitless trip, or maybe the guy might have reached the realization that if ol’ So-n-so hasn’t come out to pick it up by now, he ain’t coming.

Mark, can you post pics!

Snapped a couple today. Nothing special about these particular shots or the rigs or even their spot in the yard. Just happened to be out there searching for a particualr piece of hidden treasure. I don't find myself doing that much any more. as you can see from the vegetation/trees, these have all been here a while. We have actually cut trees in the yard at least three times since most of these arrived.

20210517_163243.jpg

20210517_163332.jpg

20210517_163302.jpg

20210517_162914.jpg

20210517_163003.jpg

20210517_162935.jpg

By what I can gather from my, *ehm, sources, there’s one still sitting over in Mill City that ol’ So-n-so from Lovelock still hasn’t gone over to pick up (15 years later).
Could be a long, fruitless trip, or maybe the guy might have reached the realization that if ol’ So-n-so hasn’t come out to pick it up by now, he ain’t coming.
Must investigate...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom