SOLD Delete Ad. No longer for Sale. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No longer for Sale

Last edited:
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I'll be glad to get more pictures or send video as well.

Solid listing, looks like a great starting point, and a sane price! How is the paint job? Oh and does it have a sunroof, and did it have a roof rack at some point? - can't tell in the pictures

The paint isn't the best but I think a clay bar and some buffing would make it look pretty good. No idea on the roof rack, I'll look. Yes, it has the moon roof or whatever they called it and it worked fine the one time I tested it.

Fairly certain the factory luggage rack is still on it. I thought you meant an aftermarket type that attaches to the drip rails.

I was incorrect. There is no luggage rack. I can get pics uploaded later. No holes that I can see, or patches where one used to be.

Very interesting, I thought almost every US truck had them, very cool if it doesn't have the roof rack or rails.
That's like saying I thought every LC had gold emblems. Everything was ala carte back in the day. Lots of 94s without racks, very few without sunroofs.

Seems like a great truck for the price, should sell quickly. I'll buy that repair manual set off you if you would be interested.

The manual was going to go with the truck if I get full price. Along with a whole box of parts.

NLFS

Last edited:
NLFS

Last edited:
NLFS

Last edited:
Here is the headliner, roof and the door paint condition for better look at the paint. The guy I got it from paid some kid to wax it, that's why it has that white crap all over.

I’ll chime in as a character reference for the seller. Will is a great guy and he will not lead anyone astray. Sorry to see you letting go of the truck though, Will! @BadReligion and I were hoping to get you hooked on an 80!

@WILLD420 You have space to store it. I'd sit on this...even if you are a few years out from building it. 80s are not getting any cheaper and this one is a great starting point for a build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom