Rendezvous in the Ozarks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
My Bride and I are planning to attend again this year if any of you thinking of going, Sid and Pam are going also I believe so the more the merrier. This is more of a Family friendly event than most off road events we have been to. Tons of classes, guided rides on trails in the Ozarks or enjoy the Off Road Park. Last year had over 300 rigs this year they expect over 500 which makes it one of the largest gathering I know of in our area.

Me and a buddy of mine involved with the Birmingham chapter I’ve talk about getting to the ozarks for years.

Thanks for the tip.
A lot of the DLC (Bham club) members will be in Hot Springs, AR the weekend before (Oct 11-13) for Southern Cruiser Crawl. It borders the Oauchita National Forest and has tons of great trails to ride, if the offroad park isn't your style. Cruiser Crawl actually has a Saturday "overland" route planned on the 12th.

Regardless, the Ozarks are definitely worth checking out.

A lot of the DLC (Bham club) members will be in Hot Springs, AR the weekend before (Oct 11-13) for Southern Cruiser Crawl. It borders the Oauchita National Forest and has tons of great trails to ride, if the offroad park isn't your style. Cruiser Crawl actually has a Saturday "overland" route planned on the 12th.

Regardless, the Ozarks are definitely worth checking out.
We will have a bunch from the Huntsville club going to Southern Cruiser Crawl it is a great event no doubt. Didn't know SCC was having an overland ride, did you know the Rendezvous has an Off Road park there also? I would highly recommend either event.

We will have a bunch from the Huntsville club going to Southern Cruiser Crawl it is a great event no doubt. Didn't know SCC was having an overland ride, did you know the Rendezvous has an Off Road park there also? I would highly recommend either event.
Yep I believe it’s at Byrd’s if I remember right. I’ll have to check it out sometime soon

As of today they are at 289 rigs registered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom