Rendezvous in the Ozarks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A link to the post.
I'm interested but don't have a rig put together, yet.

Following up on this. 1) Anyone going? 2) Has anyone gone before?

no, yes.

I have gpx files to the waterfalls if you want them.

Their vendor area is pretty awesome. I stole many ideas from last years' trip on my trailer.

k

Two from the club going? Primitive?

no, yes.

I have gpx files to the waterfalls if you want them.

Their vendor area is pretty awesome. I stole many ideas from last years' trip on my trailer.

k
yes GPX please. I think the event might be cool but don't like big groups on the trail. I've had a s***ty year and missed most events might have to make this happen. need to be in southern MO in the next few weeks to deal for family property and boats. it's not that much further to add this.

Two from the club going? Primitive?
Looks like there will be 7-8 of us, Sammy +2 and Dwayne, Steve and I will be Primitive camping. I should be there around 4pm on Thur, will have a radio on 146.580 and I can try to rope off a area for us

Are you doing the guided tours or just camping and exploring? I might be able to get away. But it would be late Friday Saturday and back Sunday morning first thing. Need to winterize a boat on table rock lake so will spend one night there. Just figuring out if I want to venture south to try and meet up or just spend a day at the lake.

I'm signed up for a guided run Friday morning, other than that we are going to run on our own.

My current plan is to try and get there by 5-6 Friday may or May not spent the night Saturday, primitive small tent, hammock, or vehicle camping is my plan.

See you all Friday night

Unfortunately, I can’t attend Rendezvous. I’ve been checking out Opus Air Off-road trailers. A guy named Lee Odom will have a couple on display at Rendezvous. He said he’s near the food truck. If anyone has a chance to check out Opus, I’d sure like your impressions.

Unfortunately, I can’t attend Rendezvous. I’ve been checking out Opus Air Off-road trailers. A guy named Lee Odom will have a couple on display at Rendezvous. He said he’s near the food truck. If anyone has a chance to check out Opus, I’d sure like your impressions.
will do

This might be an option in the future. I helped build the prototype for Phalcon Trailers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom