Removing the third row seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just removed third row seats. Now other than drawer system need liner to cover? What about the sides where all the guts are showing ? Any ideas?

What drawer system are you putting in? I have the ARB drawers and it hides all of the "guts".

What drawer system are you putting in? I have the ARB drawers and it hides all of the "guts".
May put in KISS (land shark outfitters) system when it's ready for retail on 200 series. But for now rubber liner and would like to find cover plates for sides.

May put in KISS (land shark outfitters) system when it's ready for retail on 200 series. But for now rubber liner and would like to find cover plates for sides.

Once upon a time, I think someone found some in Japan, but that might have been a dream.
Never seen anything offered in the US...

Get your drawers, and you'll forget all about those bare point. ;)

In lieu of a cover I opted for tinting the windows which also has the benefit of keeping the car cooler.

First time I missed the part about lowering the seat a bit so the wall mount would disconnect. Bought this a month ago and never noticed the wall mount existed. Second time I held the latch down as I raised the seat so it wouldn't connect and it took less than 10 minutes to remove 3rd row seats.

Ive removed the 3rd row as well, but have lost the 8 bolts. I went to the local Toyota dealership to get replacements, but they are on back order. My "friendly" dealership "couldn't" tell me what size they were ....only the part number.

Does anyone know what size the bolts are and where i can get them?

Here are some shots of the bolts, hope it helps. Width of threads looks approximately 9mm. No part number
seat-bolt.jpg

Ive removed the 3rd row as well, but have lost the 8 bolts. I went to the local Toyota dealership to get replacements, but they are on back order. My "friendly" dealership "couldn't" tell me what size they were ....only the part number.

Does anyone know what size the bolts are and where i can get them?

Pics above should help - those are M10-1.25 (1.25 means fine thread).

I use my local Ace hardware, but an auto parts store or a big box hardware store might have them.

Pics above should help - those are M10-1.25 (1.25 means fine thread).

I use my local Ace hardware, but an auto parts store or a big box hardware store might have them.
I just went to my local ACE Hardware and picked up 8 M10-1.25 and they fit perfectly. THANKS!

Any updates on mats people have found that cover everything up?

What about the goosegear plate system?

I just ordered a rubber mat for the '20 Heritage edition (no third row seats), that I think will be perfect for covering the whole floor.

I ordered some kydex sheets to try to mold some covers for the upper mounting points.

Last edited:
I just ordered a rubber mat for the '20 Heritage edition (no third row seats), that I think will be perfect for covering the whole floor.

I ordered some kydex sheets to try to mold some covers for the upper mounting points.
How did that rubber mat for the Heritage work out?

Perfect, it fits like a glove.

How did that rubber mat for the Heritage work out?
PT206-60200-02 give them the part number and see if they will match online prices, usually about $30 less than dealer full retail

Same
840C4328-42DD-425A-BFBC-B21CCCA4ECF0.jpeg

For those who remove the 3rd row......if you drive in mud/rain/dirt, then is there a way for mud/water/dirt to get into places that should not? Increase road noise?

For those who remove the 3rd row......if you drive in mud/rain/dirt, then is there a way for mud/water/dirt to get into places that should not? Increase road noise?

Nope on both counts. Remove 4 bolts for each seat, take seat out, reinstall bolts.

PT206-60200-02 give them the part number and see if they will match online prices, usually about $30 less than dealer full retail

Same View attachment 2205105
Thanks for the reply. I have one coming.

Also, since there is now a two row LX. If you’re logo senstive you can spend twice as much for essentially the same item with the Lexus logo on it. Part number is: PT908-60180-20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom