Removing Cup Holders from Under The Console Lid / Armrest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

skymast

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm thinking about removing the cup holder 'apparatus' that's under the armrest lid. Is there a way to do this without tearing it out? Also, any downside to doing this? Thank you.

I'd have to look at mine but I would imagine it's affixed to the bottom side of the arm rest by a few screws or plastic pins. Downsides? No cup holder there. Upside? No cup holder there.

I'm thinking about removing the cup holder 'apparatus' that's under the armrest lid. Is there a way to do this without tearing it out? Also, any downside to doing this? Thank you.
I took mine out as soon as I bought my car because it was rattling. Just a couple screws and these little metal bars (not sure of the correct term) that slide in and out of the console. It was super easy and you won't tear anything up.

I didn't know there were cupholders there. I looked at mine and only found a sweet 90's car phone holder adapter thing. I kinda wanna leave except it takes all the room in the upper console. Feeling like Patty Bateman rocking an LX now.

patrick.jpg

Thank you!

I didn't know there were cupholders there. I looked at mine and only found a sweet 90's car phone holder adapter thing. I kinda wanna leave except it takes all the room in the upper console. Feeling like Patty Bateman rocking an LX now.

View attachment 3134133
Yours is too old for the cup holder.

I think someone was making a mole panel that fits in place of the cup holder.
Victory 4x4 does it for $40 I think. But I have to give up the car phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom