Removing 13-15 LX grille (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anybody have a write up or helpful hints on getting this grille off? Wanting to get it off to continue de-chroming this thing but after taking out all visible push pins and the bolt in the middle it’s still very attached to the bumper cover. Just trying to avoid breaking any clips.

Thanks

I have a lot of the info posted in this thread, but by memory the LX version adds a couple extra tabs for the metal surround that you’ll need to figure out.

Still this may help

Thanks. Ended up figuring it out. Has 3 slot type taps in either side that hold the chrome surround to the bumper cover. Pain in the butt to release them but I didn’t break them so that’s a win.

Thanks. Ended up figuring it out. Has 3 slot type taps in either side that hold the chrome surround to the bumper cover. Pain in the butt to release them but I didn’t break them so that’s a win.
Ah yeah, those are what hung us up on my friend’s. One of his tabs had been broken in a prior accident and the body shop JBWelded it though, so we never quite got it apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom