Removed front drums. Everything is covered in grease... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Theoretically possible it's not universal. I've yet to see one however.
None molested all original besides wheels.

20220731_172444.jpg

What's funny, I actually did a fairly comprehensive inspection prior to purchase. Frame rust free (not just painted over rust), all compression checked out, plus, I got it for a very low price, anticipating the joy of fixing and wrenching as issues arise.

I'm sure there are a ton of south American import disasters, but perhaps not all? At least I hope not.
Don't even think about buying one before checking on local and state emissions regulations where you live. I saw the recent thread where the guy in California bought a SA beauty queen for a huge amount and can't get is registered. I looked at a couple of SA trucks, and mechanically they seem to be a mishmash of parts from various years. Kind of like the Havana, Cuba '57 Chevy powered by a Soviet era tractor engine.

Don't even think about buying one before checking on local and state emissions regulations where you live. I saw the recent thread where the guy in California bought a SA beauty queen for a huge amount and can't get is registered. I looked at a couple of SA trucks, and mechanically they seem to be a mishmash of parts from various years. Kind of like the Havana, Cuba '57 Chevy powered by a Soviet era tractor engine.
Oh I know. I saw that one too. I'm in GA. What are emissions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom