Removed Charcoal Canister: Now Hoses? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No I did not remove any existing fuel lines. Just bypassed the CC. I would really like to do the work your are talking about- just need to find the time. For what it is worth the fuel pump was a piece of cake to get to.

Did you remove any of the three fuel lines and if so, how much of a hassle was that? I am going to be pulling my tank and skid along with the filler neck but I also bought some of the last factory lines and will replace those too if I can get the old ones out.

The hard lines from tank to the firewall? Should be a cake walk since you are dropping the tank. I removed and replaced mine with larger during an LS swap.

The hard lines from tank to the firewall? Should be a cake walk since you are dropping the tank. I removed and replaced mine with larger during an LS swap.
Yeah, those. I am not sure what is involved, I just ordered the new lines because there were only a couple left and I didn't want to miss out as I am thinking mine might be pretty rusty once I get in there. They are long and have a million bends in them, that is why I was wondering if it will be possible to snake them in by just dropping the tank or would I need to move the motor or trans too?

Yeah, those. I am not sure what is involved, I just ordered the new lines because there were only a couple left and I didn't want to miss out as I am thinking mine might be pretty rusty once I get in there. They are long and have a million bends in them, that is why I was wondering if it will be possible to snake them in by just dropping the tank or would I need to move the motor or trans too?

Should be easy with tank down Just 10 or so 10mm nuts bolting them to studs on the body. Yeah, they are definitely long and awkward. May have to pull trans cross member/skid plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom