Remove & replace 1994 air filter assembly from fender well? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi...been searching and find a lot of new system installs (K&N etc) and filter replacements but can
someone recall a thread of how to pull the stock system out? I got a rust hole under the assembly I gotta patch...

Hi...been searching and find a lot of new system installs (K&N etc) and filter replacements...

Depending on your priories, in most cases, the stock system is better than the alternatives. It is very well designed and executed.

but can
someone recall a thread of how to pull the stock system out? I got a rust hole under the assembly I gotta patch...

It's easy, some clamps to loosen, unplug the harness (don't take the screws out!) and IIRC 3 bolts.

If you need a new inner fender well or complete unit, check with @slow95z or @arcteryx

thanx guys...the reason i asked was a few other threads had warned of breaking something...but sounds simple enough...will reach out for a fender well if i cant patch this one adequately...thanks again

I have a few as well, but due to the size they are not cheap to ship :( If you can find one local that would be best, unless you are getting a lot of things from a source, then it balances out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom