Remove body from frame. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll recap for you @Moridinbg...

Micky9454: I need to remove the body.
hoser: You only need to remove a sticker.
Micky9454: I need to buy hoser a beer (I translated that one).

Aint 'Mud great.

Try to use the "multi-quote" feature rather than making so many posts. Click "quote" for every thing you are trying to quote.

I would try another RI.

Oh and once you get it across and register/insure it. The VIN is not a US VIN and so it is not recognized in the system. Small hurdle but not really a problem. One of my imported vehicles had to "verified" every couple years during insurance audit. Verified, as in, I just had to sign an affidavit.
Thank you!!
I'll take one too! I "think" the Mexican spec 2006 is not VVT-I though. Maybe you can verify.
yes it is

Try to use the "multi-quote" feature rather than making so many posts. Click "quote" for every thing you are trying to quote.

I would try another RI.

Oh and once you get it across and register/insure it. The VIN is not a US VIN and so it is not recognized in the system. Small hurdle but not really a problem. One of my imported vehicles had to "verified" every couple years during insurance audit. Verified, as in, I just had to sign an affidavit.
How do they get it recognized?

And there are a “ton” of ri’s.... any recomendable?

I don’t need a broker or ri since I have owned the truck over a year and I am moving back. Should I just peel it off before their eyes? Since it is conforming and my personal vehicle. I don’t have much paper work to do.

I would try another RI.

How did you over come that hurdle? When did you expose the epa label ?

Wait, are you saying your 2006 is VVT-I? Do you have the black plastic intake manifold? Picture?

The VIN is 17 digits but not part of the US database. It is not a big issue, somebody at your insurance company or DMV might just have to over ride it.

How did you over come that hurdle? When did you expose the epa label ?

You need to show the EPA label upon importation, at the border. You may or may not have to show it to your DMV when registering. Each state is different.

Wait, are you saying your 2006 is VVT-I? Do you have the black plastic intake manifold? Picture?

The VIN is 17 digits but not part of the US database. It is not a big issue, somebody at your insurance company or DMV might just have to over ride it.

We

You need to show the EPA label upon importation, at the border. You may or may not have to show it to your DMV when registering. Each state is different.
Can i call you.. my email is
Yes 17 digit

michaelewatt@gmail.com

BF8A6AEE-6D97-48F2-98E1-F16E1D8DDCD4.png

Last edited:
Underneath the engine cover will reveal either this Aluminum intake manifold (non-VVTI)....

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 10.45.45 AM.png

Or black plastic intake manifold (VVT-I)
lexus_lx470_2006_engine_assembly_295420_01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom