For Sale removable top rear cab panel, rusty....MT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3_puppies

SILVER Star
Threads
I've been saving this for, I'm not sure why, does anyone want this?
$200 offers????

DSCF3438.JPG

DSCF3439.JPG

DSCF3440.JPG

DSCF3441.JPG

I might need a jack rod clip or two. Maybe a seat stop. Don’t remember for sure. Will try and have a look later.

BTW, you don’t have to take such close-up pictures. Have you ever heard of this thing called ‘product placement’?

Every guy with a 45 looking at a 45 part wants to see...more 45 parts! ;)

I might need a jack rod clip or two. Maybe a seat stop. Don’t remember for sure. Will try and have a look later.

let me know

BTW, you don’t have to take such close-up pictures. Have you ever heard of this thing called ‘product placement’?

Every guy with a 45 looking at a 45 part wants to see...more 45 parts! ;)

ya mean somehing more like this?

DSCF3447.JPG

DSCF3449.JPG

I sent you a pm. I am interested in it.

Yes I am fortunate. My old LV had a very solid body. The only rot was at the front floors and some places at the roof gutter. They were prepping to cut out the tailgate sill as I was leaving. Eddie assures me that it'll look new when I pick it up. As you can see they've got a ton of work ahead of them.
ya mean somehing more like this?

Damn!

will you ship to 75032

You like wagons I see! At least I got the LV out of there!

And dogs! You can tell which one he like the most: it has the most dog hair in it! :p

probably h
And dogs! You can tell which one he like the most: it has the most dog hair in it! :p

you haven't seen the new puppies, our old guy died last summer, so last fall we picked up 2 replacements. total of 4 now.

DSCF3466.JPG

9 month old male and 6 year old female

DSCF3469.JPG

7 month old St Bernard, Bernese Mt cross male

DSCF3467.JPG

9 month old, US golden and English golden cross male

DSCF3473.JPG

6 year old male, brother to the 6year old female

Is that yellowish 45LWB 21067?

Is that yellowish 45LWB 21067?
If it is, it’s my 45LWB‘s sibling. Mine is 21068!

yes it is 21067, original color is the off white, not sure of the technical name for it. It was repainted 30+ years ago for the PO, interior is still original color

Wow, I only have one dog and the roomba is full of hair daily!! You must have the hd version😜

yes it is 21067, original color is the off white, not sure of the technical name for it. It was repainted 30+ years ago for the PO, interior is still original color

That’s pretty cool to think both trucks were next to each other on the assembly line!

That’s pretty cool to think both trucks were next to each other on the assembly line!

and 55 years later they are both still on the road

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom