For Sale remote axle breather adapter fine thread so-cal $8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

Due to the good response on the previous batch, now I have up for grabs 32 axle breather adapters.

These adapters are used but very clean. And the threads are in good condition.

They have the correct British FINE pitch that bolts directly on the axle instead of the breather.

These will fit the later (+1980) axle applications of most of the toyota vehicles that use the fine thread breather on the axle.

They're perfect for remote breather installations.

I'm asking $5 for one shipped in the united states.

Or $8 for a pair shipped in the states too.

And if you prefer, $15 for 4 shipped as well.

Thanks.

ForumRunner_20130905_151457.jpg

ForumRunner_20130905_151453.jpg

ForumRunner_20130905_151502.jpg

ForumRunner_20130905_151505.jpg

Where is this located?? sorry new guy. tnks

How are these different/better compared to the original breather pipe that screws into the axle housing, larger internal diameter??

How are these different/better compared to the original breather pipe that screws into the axle housing, larger internal diameter??

These are not intended to replace the breather. These are fittings to allow you to place the breather at a higher location, away from the water if you cross rivers often.
And indeed the inside diameter looks to be slightly larger than that of the breather.

It looks like what already screws into the axle.
Why can't we attach a longer hose into existing nipple that already screw into the axle?

Would you please explain the idea?

Many thanks

It looks like what already screws into the axle.
Why can't we attach a longer hose into existing nipple that already screw into the axle?

Would you please explain the idea?

Many thanks

Well, in fact you can actually do that. But you will still need something at the other end of the hose to keep dirt and water out of the hose.

I think I get it, so instead of ziptie-ing the other end up on the crossmember, this threads into one of the holes on the body/frame or you can drill/tap a dedicated hole?
The purpose to have a cleaner install? If so cool idea

I think I get it, so instead of ziptie-ing the other end up on the crossmember, this threads into one of the holes on the body/frame or you can drill/tap a dedicated hole?
The purpose to have a cleaner install? If so cool idea
No, this fitting screws into your axle housing. And then you can run the hose to a higher place in your cruiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom