Reminiscing about Princess (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.dudeman.ca
I hope this isn't chat, (nice front bumper).
Spring cleaning, I came across an old issue of Toyota Trails from the year I bought the Rig of Mortis, had to share.

Toyota_Trails_11-12-1996.jpg

I hope this isn't chat
Can you run all those lights off the stock alternator?

Did I see that it was for sale again? I hope it goes/went to another mudder.

why is it up for sale? I thought the first guy selling it was nutz to sell it. That thing is sweet.

Whats the purpose of the cables running from the rack to the front bumper?

Yes I have always wondered what purpose those server? Can some one please enlighten me.

I might be totally wrong on this but I seem to remember it having something to do with keeping branches from smacking the windshield ?? :hmm: :hmm:

I might be totally wrong on this but I seem to remember it having something to do with keeping branches from smacking the windshield ?? :hmm: :hmm:

yup!!!! also keep things from hanging up on the rack so branches rid up an over instead of first hitting the truck and then getting stuck on the rack.

wish i had the $$$$ to bid on it

Hmm, sounds like a good idea. I could see myself putting my face right into them if I went to do something with the windshield or hood.

Hmm, sounds like a good idea. I could see myself putting my face right into them if I went to do something with the windshield or hood.

its the things you forget are there that can get you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom