Reminder 4WDABC's AGM March 21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Stepping on Kim's turf but don't think he will mind - maybe. :D Hope to see some club members there.

The 2009 Four Wheel Drive Association AGM will be held March 21 at the ABC Restaurant at 20110 Lougheed Hwy in Maple Ridge. It’s by Dewdney Trunk Road and Lougheed. Breakfast is at 9:00am and the meeting will start at 10:00 (and will conclude by approximately 12:00 noon).

Topics to be addressed at the 2009 AGM include:

1. Election of Vice President. This is a 2 year term.
  2. Election of Secretary. This is a 2 year term.
  3. Election of 1 Director At Large. This is a 2 year term.
  4. Updates on recent developments in Four Wheel Drive recreation throughout the province, including the province’s recreation trails strategy as well as developments in the Coquitlam and Mission areas.
  5. Planning for 4WDABC activities in 2009, including:
  • The 6th Annual Stave Lake Cleanup.
  • A Spring 2009 Eagle Ridge cleanup event.
  • Continued 4WDABC participation in recreation site management.
  • Establishment of a new recreation site along Kookipi FSR.
  • 4WDABC exposure at events throughout the province.

A full agenda will be posted on the Association’s web site prior to the meeting. If you have any questions about the AGM or the topics listed above, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the board (BOD@4wdabc.ca).

Following the meeting, a trail run will be announced – the destination will be based on the number and types of vehicles attending.

I cleared my Saturday morning, so I should be there as well. Barring any family crisis! I already fixed my dishwasher this week, so hopefully the jinx is gone!

I regrettably cannot but am still interested and looking forward to our club adopting a place, keep an open eye for that option and we'll address it on the next meeting or do a thing in the private section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom