Remember philo1's dog? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bluto

More questions than answers.
Threads
I dont remember if its here in one of the SC80s threads or somewhere else in MUD. I remember somebody (possibly Boyd) photochoping his dog in every pic he posted (from one of his offroad trips) - cracked me up then and now thinking about it.

Im at work right now so I cant repost a dog pic from the Intro Yourself to SC80s thread to give an example. Incredible artwork by him too in his profile.

If I dont sleep because of a stuffy nose when I get home, Ill try to look for that thread and repost some pics.

I dont remember if its here in one of the SC80s threads or somewhere else in MUD. I remember somebody (possibly Boyd) photochoping his dog in every pic he posted (from one of his offroad trips) - cracked me up then and now thinking about it.

Im at work right now so I cant repost a dog pic from the Intro Yourself to SC80s thread to give an example. Incredible artwork by him too in his profile.

If I dont sleep because of a stuffy nose when I get home, Ill try to look for that thread and repost some pics.

Slow night Alan? :flipoff2:

Slow night Alan? :flipoff2:
Yawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn...yes it was!

Ahhhh here - starting at post #199 by cmjr8:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/2788221-post199.html

DSCN0544x.jpg
DSCN0544x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero, the wonder dog!

that was pretty funny. I still have those saved somewhere on my hard drive.

zerooncleghorn.jpg

DSCN0807.jpg

:D

just wait til he finds out what a "Bris" is....

That was fun doing that. I still get a laugh every time I see those pictures.

Obviously, I too, have lots of time on my hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom