For Sale Remco Aluminum Roof/Safari Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD!!

This rack is well built yet light enough that I can load it on myself. It is set up for gutter mount but those tabs bolt on so it is possible to mount it in other configurations . It is currently set up to fit on an 80 series. The basket measures 60" x 44" inside. It is made of anodized extruded aluminum frame rails with a 1/8" thick perforated sheet for a bottom. If your after specific measurements, just ask. I can't seem to find much info on these baskets, all I know is that it came on my truck from Japan. If you know something about these feel free to comment/contribute(including the price)!

$650 CAD (prefer pick up/drop off greater Victoria, but will ship on your dime if you want it bad enough!)

2016-01-22 16.11.44.jpg
2016-01-22 16.11.37.jpg
2016-01-22 16.11.59.jpg
2016-01-22 16.12.05.jpg
2016-01-22 16.12.26.jpg

Last edited:
Ever make it toward Seattle area?
No, but I could possibly make it a weekend trip for the family... Now that the Coho ferry is out of commission I would have to take the mainland route which would make it a little less likely. The Coho was great for shipping too, I think it's out of commission for 3 -4 months... There may be other inexpensive shipping options out there, maybe a fellow mud'r is making the trip??

I'll try, give me a day or two...
Ya.... that's not going to happen... tried several international shipping options with different companies and the cheapest was $628 USD up to $2k+ with UPS!!! Road trip anyone? Once it's across the border it seems that shipping within the lower 48 is much more reasonable, do you have any connections in the north-west?

Bump, going to post on craigslist if nobody here can use this...

Bump, If you need this rack to fit a different gutter width, I can fabricate new plates to do so... I really need to get this out of my garage. Also looking for various HDJ81/1HD-T parts... partial trades?

Sold!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom