• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd rather eat my own gruel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sausage Grinders

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll have spaghetti and the sauce, Bob is getting the MEAT BALLS for Thursday night.

What is left for the Taco’s

@afgman786

I know I’ll eat whatever somebody else makes that allows me to either sleep or drink more.

FYI if you wanna get fancy, this brand is at Harris Teeter (and on sale now!). They have about 5-6 different types of chicken sausage. This is the only one I’ve tried and it was good. Looks like beef casing is the only non-chicken ingredient.
View attachment 1951046View attachment 1951048
I'll have to give those a try.. as long as there's no pork I'm golden.

I’m willing to help cook on Friday morning. All other b’fasts will be purchased. I’ll pack my griddle and, hopefully, my 2-burner if I can find it.

My usual deal is egg, bacon, ham, cheese, leftover whatever on hamburger buns. Nobody’s ever complained. But...I’ll help with whatever is onsite.

It’s looking like I’ll be hitching a ride from VA with one of y’all and having the wife drive the 40 from NC (that I’m prepping right now).

My goal for Friday night is rack of lamb (a traditional event thing for me) or a flank steak. I’ll make sure I cook it in the midst of my CLCC brethren so the ONSC folks don’t pounce on it first!
We’ll have plenty of firepower for cooking.

Went to Costco with my mom. Got hotdogs, chicken andouille sausage, hotdog buns, and shredded cheese so far. So for whoever is making tacos I have 2 big bags of Mexican blend shredded cheese

So are we planning on tacos one night, sausage hoagies the next night, BBQ Saturday night, and NO spaghetti? Chris and I need to know before we buy spaghetti stuff.

Thanks for picking up the food, I'm just a little confused.

Last edited:
I bought hotdogs for lunch... didn't know how lunch worked for you guys and I love to eat. The sausages I figured would go with the eggs for breakfast

Did not plan on ruining the dinner plans that were already made @76FJ40 @JohnVee

Sausages for breakfast sound great. We are always on the trail at lunch so hot dogs may not work well unless disaster strikes and we're back at camp. I guess a gas grill would work and make for a better lunch than my usual, out-of-date, chicken salad and crackers.

Yea I figured if we're on the trail hotdogs would be an easy lunch to eat if we have time, that's why I bought them. Throwing dogs on the grill should be easy lunch to eat.
Again I have no idea of how the days normally go besides what we did at flagpole, so kind of basing my ideas off that trip.

Sausages for breakfast sound great. We are always on the trail at lunch so hot dogs may not work well unless disaster strikes and we're back at camp. I guess a gas grill would work and make for a better lunch than my usual, out-of-date, chicken salad and crackers.
Always on the trail at lunch????? Only if you've been awake and ready to wheel before noon...………….

Please, CLCC has a reputation to uphold.

Always on the trail at lunch????? Only if you've been awake and ready to wheel before noon...………….
Hey, hey, hey, now! We've been getting on the trail before 1030 consistently.
Of course, we seem to set world records on Sundays, when it's time to head home.
I haven't been able to figure that one out.

Of course, we seem to set world records on Sundays, when it's time to head home.
That's the first thing that made lough out loud this morning

It’s a gift!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom