• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd rather eat my own gruel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sausage Grinders

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let me know what all yal want me to bring.
I'm going to be a pain... can't do pork, I am working on getting liquor from the bar and a case of beer for hydration for the group lol
I have a small propane grill I'll bring along
It's all good. We don't need a huge amount of booze. We tend to drink more beer than anything.
Buuuuut, maybe you can come up with a good, simple, cocktail that is more than just gin and tonic, but less than an old fashioned.
I will probably bring the makings for margaritas: tequila, Triple Sec/ Cointreau, lime juice, and OJ.

It's all good. We don't need a huge amount of booze. We tend to drink more beer than anything.
Buuuuut, maybe you can come up with a good, simple, cocktail that is more than just gin and tonic, but less than an old fashioned.
I will probably bring the makings for margaritas: tequila, Triple Sec/ Cointreau, lime juice, and OJ.

I've got all the bar equipment needed for a full bar as long as I've got the liquor I can make just about anything. Have the bitters necessary for an old fashion or Manhattan.
I'll bring my shakers and what not just to be safe.
So our bar burns through Miller, Coors, Bud heavy and Bud light which I should be able to get for real cheap. Here is a list of the bottles we sell I can get a deal on.

15540847069117332813642139673894.jpg

@afgman786 Maybe I missed it, or maybe you don't want to advertise it, but where do you work? I'm always looking for a better happy place.

Across the Pond. Irish pub in DC. There Saturday thru Monday nights

I'm registered...finally.

I'll be glad to buy or help pay for some of the stuff, but driving the 40 down won't leave a lot of room for bulky foods or stuff that needs to be kept cold. I need a Sherpa who drives a black T4R TRD Pro....is there anybody out there?

I assume we are talking breakfast sandwiches and such?

I will have at least one bottle of booze and some beers, I am in an interesting position this year, and don't want to volunteer for anything I may or may not be able to bring.

We should totally have plenty of Guinness for breakfast.

Was going to buy Turkey sausage for breakfast and hotdogs for lunch since it's easy from Costco the a couple days from when we leave for the run. Please let me know if you guys would eat that.

I’m willing to help cook on Friday morning. All other b’fasts will be purchased. I’ll pack my griddle and, hopefully, my 2-burner if I can find it.

My usual deal is egg, bacon, ham, cheese, leftover whatever on hamburger buns. Nobody’s ever complained. But...I’ll help with whatever is onsite.

It’s looking like I’ll be hitching a ride from VA with one of y’all and having the wife drive the 40 from NC (that I’m prepping right now).

My goal for Friday night is rack of lamb (a traditional event thing for me) or a flank steak. I’ll make sure I cook it in the midst of my CLCC brethren so the ONSC folks don’t pounce on it first!

Yup

@afgman786

I know I’ll eat whatever somebody else makes that allows me to either sleep or drink more.

FYI if you wanna get fancy, this brand is at Harris Teeter (and on sale now!). They have about 5-6 different types of chicken sausage. This is the only one I’ve tried and it was good. Looks like beef casing is the only non-chicken ingredient.
4F76EE1A-C9FE-47FB-8D40-2DBF3E6C4C90.jpeg
5DD0EEB7-0423-4271-BE78-BEA9318DA5AC.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom