• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd rather eat my own gruel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sausage Grinders

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

76FJ40

Old Fart
SILVER Star
Threads
Common meals worked out pretty well at last year's Relic Run so let's see if there's interest this year.

I like the idea of a big vat of hotdogs with chili and cheese.
It is much simpler than the spaghetti.
Alternatively, we could do a chili cook-off thing, where folks who want to, bring their chili and we see whose is best.

I think the cilli cook off sounds good. But I think we would have a TON of leftovers.

Yeah, leftovers. We s***canned an awful lot of spaghetti last year. I must say that I enjoyed everything you guys made last year!

Alternatively, we could do a chili cook-off thing, where folks who want to, bring their chili and we see whose is best.
So, is this really a safe thing to do? Doesn’t having a bunch of guys sitting around a camp fire after eating a ton of chili create a potentially explosive environment?
;)

So, is this really a safe thing to do? Doesn’t having a bunch of guys sitting around a camp fire after eating a ton of chili create a potentially explosive environment?
;)

Just setting around the campfire with Jeff @Tikicruiser is an explosive environment!!

Last edited:
But seriously...there are fewer "formal" dump buckets at the new campground than the old one. Porta-Lex numbers are still a mystery. AND...the bathhouse is on the perimeter of the site as opposed to central like last year. Just food for thought.

As the crew from the Utah trip can attest, I'm no cook.
Chili/cheese/hot dog and camping are a devil's combination I will not mess with.

Pussy!

Last edited:
I’m down for chili cheese Hotdogs also!
I like a good challenge!

As we proved in Utah, Sausage pepper and onion grinders are an easy way to feed the masses too. Just need rolls, a grill and a frying pan. I may even show a little mercy with the farts during the raffle verses chili dogs.

As we proved in Utah, Sausage pepper and onion grinders are an easy way to feed the masses too. Just need rolls, a grill and a frying pan. I may even show a little mercy with the farts during the raffle verses chili dogs.

Updated the poll to add grinders. Those were pretty easy and tasty.

Drinks go along with meals.. if yal let me know what kind of beer/liquor yal like. I can see what the liquor and beer reps for the bar can do for me

Drinks go along with meals.. if yal let me know what kind of beer/liquor yal like. I can see what the liquor and beer reps for the bar can do for me
Last year I just drank a lot of tequila...

Guiness please.

Nothing is better than a proper pint of Guinness in a Guinness glass with a shot of good Irish whiskey to go along with it

Edit: we did have a cooler converted to a tap system for Paddy's day. Although we might need a big enough truck bed for the keg... Haha

Looks like spaghetti. chili hot dogs are still up for debate.

I’ll bring my turkey frier, kettle, and propane tank. I’ll pick up a box of spaghetti. I can also bring a 5 gallon jug of water from our water cooler.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom