Relic Run 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there a thread we need to be watching for registration opening? I looked through onslc page and didn't see anything
Nah i am just a planner and like to be on top of things.... you should see how it pisses my GF off sometimes.

Put me on the list. Surely I can install my new clutch master/slave cylinders by then. :rofl:
For whatever it is worth, that is Easter weekend.

Put me on the list. Surely I can install my new clutch master/slave cylinders by then. :rofl:
For whatever it is worth, that is Easter weekend.
make sure you put some locktite on the nuts!

it is easter weekend?? damn that is bad planning!!

Is that the official date? I don’t think they would do it Easter weekend.

Looks like those dates are Mecklenburg County spring break. Families may be out of town traveling that weekend...myself included. Anyone else have that same conflict?

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE from down South:

ONSC was able to benefit from some behind-the-scenes coordination among a few different entities that has allowed us to move the CRR dates to 20-23 APRIL and keep it in the same location at the entrance to Uwharrie National Forest! We're very happy to make this change and pleased that the opportunity didn't present itself any later than it did. That is now the official date, and all advertising and marketing from this point will reflect that. While those dates overlap with Cruise Moab we're happy to be able to take advantage of the date change to prevent the Easter overlap of the original dates.

Registration will open in February. The event facilities do not require us to limit the size of the event anymore, so don't worry if you can't log on in the first 15 minutes to secure your spot. Registration info will be posted here, and in all regional clubhouses, closer to registration actually beginning.

We thank everybody for their continued interest in Carolina Relic Run and we hope that this date change will be seen as a benefit by all. Can't wait to see the whole CLCC crew back in their hole behind the bathhouse again! :p

--John

April 22nd is Earth Day. That’s going to be a conflict for all of us. Can you change it back to Easter @JohnVee ?
We debated that, but then figured that there was no better way to celebrate Earth Day than driving really slowly over as much of it as possible.

Just a reminder everyone.... This is sneaking up on us all!

I am trying to remember if last year we caravan-ed down on Wednesday or was it Thursday?

looks like the GF might be joining me for the Relic Run this year....maybe lol

Giving a call out to everyone Relic Run is only 3 months away...
@afgman786 @ptharper @iptman @Pacer

afgman786 ( most likely )
3. captinva ( hopefully )
4. ptharper ( hopefully )
5. iptman ( probable )
6. Pacer ( most likely )

.... and anyone else interested....
@Stumpalama @Jakes40

I’m definitely interested if I can get the 4Runner ready in time or trade it for something equally as old. Haha.
remember you dont have to have a relic to go just need one for the parade run and line up... plenty of non relics there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom