REI Comfort or Cabela's Outfitter XL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey,

I am using the Earth Products Jamboree Military Style Aluminum Camping Cot for 4 years. I camp during the summer and spring mostly but also go at least 3 times camping during winter. This camp cot is great - sturdy and super convenient. The side storage system is the best thing about it because I am a gadget geek and carry lots of small things like USB power banks, two flashlights, LED headlamp, knife and so on.

This is my third camping cot already. I have been using a no-name camp cot and then I have been using a simple Coleman ComfortSmart Camping Cot, but I was too simple. Squeaky and too weak.

I recommend the one I am using - Earth Products Jamboree Military Style Aluminum Camping Cot. Good value for money, guys.

Cheers

I'll second the exped mattress. I'm 6'5" 250 and it's just as comfortable as my temperpedic at home, quite a bit smaller though. I use it in my truck

80/20 sleeping platform

Hey,

I am using the Earth Products Jamboree Military Style Aluminum Camping Cot for 4 years. I camp during the summer and spring mostly but also go at least 3 times camping during winter. This camp cot is great - sturdy and super convenient. The side storage system is the best thing about it because I am a gadget geek and carry lots of small things like USB power banks, two flashlights, LED headlamp, knife and so on.

This is my third camping cot already. I have been using a no-name camp cot and then I have been using a simple Coleman ComfortSmart Camping Cot, but I was too simple. Squeaky and too weak.

I recommend the one I am using - Earth Products Jamboree Military Style Aluminum Camping Cot. Good value for money, guys.

Cheers

Coleman Queen Airbed Cot

Hey,

Cheers

I also use this cot and it has been durable. I put tennis balls on the feet of it to be kind to my tent floor. Even with this cot I need more padding so I sleep with a pad on top of the cot and use cot specific sheets to keep everything in place and provide more comfort. The best, most comfortable pad I have found is this one....https://www.amazon.com/Klymit-Insul...72029781&sr=8-2&keywords=klymit+sleeping+pads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom