Reefmonkey - Merch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I now have available the FJ45 diagram on a gallery wrap canvas or for about half the price of that, a ‘fine art paper’ poster suitable for framing.

Both available in a variety of sizes.

Canvas wrap:
FJ45 Canvas Gallery Wrap Print Poster by Reefmonkey Land Cruiser FJ40 Man Cave
9D5C471C-8CEC-4A07-9B55-2BF3099DBAC2.jpeg

And the fine art poster:
FJ45 Totota Land Cruiser Poster gift for man cave Reefmonkey
4282BDFC-D79E-4EF7-8632-521EBBEF4DDF.jpeg

Couple of new things on the Reefmonkey site including getting that Gen1 200 series grill done. That, a varsity jacket and sticker packs.

Hand sketched by an artist friend of mine, I asked him to create a ‘Rat Fink Inspired’ FJ40 but without the crazy monster and the giant gear shifters that he’d typically portray.
This style is perhaps the complete opposite of a Flat Brim hat .
Available on a shirt or a decal. Runs a couple of bucks more than my typical shirt - that’s for the artist.

The shirt comes in a bunch of colors and it’s printed in Detroit on a ‘fits a fat guy’ 100% HEAVY cotton classic fit crew neck tshirt. Not some athletic fit poly euro v-neck crap. No need to size up like your wife probably normally does. ;)(At this point I’m just assuming most people have stopped reading and are looking at the picture)

The custom cut transparent decal is pictured with what I think is a matching Embroidered TEQ Varsity jacket and color choices.

Shop the Shirt: FJ40 Land Cruiser Old School Hot Rod Rat Fink Style Tshirt by Reefmonkey

Shop the Decal: FJ40 Land Cruiser Old School Hot Rod Rat Fink Style Sticker by Reefmonkey

Last edited:
Just got some more of these custom cut transparent decals in hand. Super nice.

See, now this is how much I take this task seriously/ridiculously... A customer in Australia loves the Stout shirt he bought from me so he calls it out on Social Media. He proceeds to make a joke about how ‘all he needs now is a T-shirt for his RAV4/XA10, red, pre facelift, 3 door and he’ll be all set’. In his words he was ‘just being cheeky’

So because I too am ‘cheeky’ this is now (as far as I can tell) the only RAV4, red, pre facelift 3 door T-shirt available................. in the world.....

And now you can have it too. In maaaany colors.

Also made a few "Rising Sun" Japanese Imperial Flag type items with the TEQ logo. First in the standard centered style with a large logo, then in an off center (Navy Style) design. Color matched and fully saturated images for clear/bright printing.

Shirts:
Big logo, centered (many colors as usual - size up to 5xl):

Smaller logo off center (Navy Style) tshirt - also many colors/sizes:

Also have the centered image available in a decal:

Or as the navy version in a decal:

While we're at it, that Navy style Rising Sun logo is available on a Poster or a Gallery Wrap as well:

Poster:

or Gallery Wrap:

aaaaaand....because the folks feed the reefmonkey ideas, so he can buy bananas..... Same shirt, Big logo on the back, 4WD on the front:

Last edited:
My artist friend Matthew Lillis did it again with this cool Thoughtful Monkey design. Can be purchased as is, or customized for free with any of our designs.

$5 - you can put whatever picture you want in there. Your Cruiser, your wife, baby, dog, perhaps your local cruiser club logo? One time setup fee is refunded if you buy 3 or more shirts.

So the ideas just keep on pouring in. Suggestions are always appreciated - this one is first in a series. You could probably guess which 2 other Crusier model numbers lend themselves best to this design type. Stay tuned for those in the next few days.
Land Cruiser I Love the 80's T Shirt FJ80 FZJ80 by Reefmonkey

Had a customer request for some shirts for his son. (What kid doesn't love their Dad's ride?) I'll tell you what kid... a kid that doesn't have a matching T shirt. so better stock up! Don't forget we have baby stuff too - get them started early :)

Newest style design courtesy of artist Matt Lillis. ‘Fj60 Sunrise’. He said he’d be willing to make a sunset style if someone wants a West Coast version :).

Also, If anyone knows any amazing artists or craftsman that would like to get their designs on a shirt or sticker, or their cool Toyota stuff on Etsy without the daily hassle of managing ANY of it themself, (aka just get a check) let me know! Always looking for creative partnerships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom