SOLD REDUCED SC: Radflo 2.5 extended travel coilovers for 120 series (GX470, 4Runner, FJ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had to get my Radflo’s serviced but I didn’t have the time to pull them off and wait for the rebuild – so I just bought a brand new pair and had the take-offs sent to Radflo for a complete rebuild. During the rebuild they replaced the spherical bearings and the shafts – so these should be nearly as good as new (they have only been out of the box for the photos)

I originally bought these from Metaltech (Radflo 2003-09 GX470 2.5" Extended Travel Coilovers - https://metaltech4x4.com/radflo-2003-09-gx470-2-5-extended-travel-coilovers/) and they are the perfect fit for the GX470 (or any 120 series – FJ, 4Runner). These are the extended travel versions that require aftermarket UCAs and they have 650 lb rated springs.

I am asking $775 obo for local (willing to meet within 100 mile radius of Charleston, though I could travel to Wilmington, NC or Greenville, SC) or $850 shipped in the packaging Radflo used to send them to me . These are currently about $1400 and have a 16 week lead time – so save some cash and wait time.

Posting these on mud first then will post on 4runner.org.

IMG_7192.JPG

IMG_7195.jpg

IMG_7199.JPG

Last edited:
Bump and reduced....

$775 shipped
$700 local (100-ish miles from Charleston, SC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom