Reduced Prices!!!! 79 fj40 parts f/s in Ky (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.threeelementsdesigns.com
All parts in Frankfort Ky, willing to ship or be picked up. Also willing to trade, see trade list below. Email Archengineer138@hotmail.com or call (502) 418-2074

81 brake booster and master, thin style....$85
7/8" aluminum spacer for front driveshaft...$20
5 35x14.5x15 Mickey Thompson Baja Belted, 60% tread minimum, available in a few weeks...$300
front driveshaft, nice and tight....$25
pedal assembly....$20
copper lines for rear heater...$10
charcoal canister....$5
front heater complete, surface rust, but no dents or pinholes, easily cleaned, good core....$30
fiberglass fenders, not a great fit, but cheap....$50
carb fan....$15
split case xfer and 4spd out of 81 fj40, xfer needs new bearings...$150.....make offer?

Will Trade For:

40 series flowmaster
upper window felt for 79, new or nearly new only
lockers
roll cage
SOA axles or parts
100 watt lights
hi-lift
anything else interesting

Thanks for looking........Rob Kirkman

79 fj40 parts f/s in Ky

Any rust on the gas tank lines? Also, do you have the straps to go with it?

Re:79 fj40 parts f/s in Ky

Will check on gas lines this afternoon, but do not have the straps. I had some stainless straps made for about $30, so if you bring a friends rusty set to a fab shop, they should be able to make them fairly easily.

Re:79 fj40 parts f/s in Ky

Pinion, I checked on the tank today. I popped out the screws holding on the gauge and fuel line to better look inside. Definately not rusty. The bolts even came out willingly without vice grips. In hindsight, I should have used this tank for my previous restoration. The emissions lines have surface rust, but are very solid. That is the only place on the tank where there is significant rust. I'll even sandblast and por15 the emission lines if you like.

Come awn guys. Need x-mas cash bad. Make offer if you need it. I'll accept anything reasonable for trade aswell. This is money for my sick aunt, whos been in the hospital for 2 years, and she needs money NOW. OK, OK, it's just for a wintertime roadtrip to New England with my girlfriend and my dog, but it's almost as important! Auntie can wait!

Shoot a pic of the dash cap for me.

Thanks,

Sniper

Any chance on photo's of the two windshields?

BTW, any issues of going from a bottom wiper motor to top?

I unfortunatley don't have a digital camera, so unfortunately no pictures. Neither of them have dents or dings, just some minor surface rust where the hinges mounted, and where the bolts chipped the paint. By no means is the steel weakened by the rust, its surface rust, not serious rust that would have turned the windshield frames into tin foil. The 79' frame has been gutted for my aluminum frame, as such it only has the glass and rubber left. The glass is in decent shape, no big chips or any cracks, but has the beginings of the creeping fog. The 81 frame has all of the motor parts, although in unknown condition, and has the rubber and glass, but the glass has a major crack in it. The are both in very useable shape, just a little sandblasting required.

Interested in the front heater, and may even need to come over your way soon, let me know if it is still available and I'll take it.

Nanuk, front heater is available. Ft Knox is real convenient. We've got a good club going on here, you should join us sometime when we head to the gorge and have some fun.

TJDIV, you have frist dibs. tires will be up for sale in a week or two. I need to sell them before Christmas.

Perfect timing on the tires actually. I'm putting my 33X13.50's on the Wagon and need 35's for the 40.

Let me know. I might need to come up there and get them (from FL Panhandle). Got a buddy going to Hopkinsville for Christmas......we'll see.

Just holler at me whenever.

IV

fiber glass fenders ... will they be able to mount to a 68 fj40 if so please email me as soon as im or pm me as soon as possible will by the same day i get a response.

I'm not sure if they will fir or not. I'll post on the tech board.

Edit: according to CCOT, 58-84 all had same style fenders.

I guess I had better step up or get off the pot.
Do you want me to pay pal you some $ until I can come over and get it?
Let me know, I really need it, in case I ever get to the rest of my projects.

hey archengine i live in evergreen colorado area code 80439 i was wondering if you are willing to ship them to me i will send you money for them and for shipping. I would really like those fenders. email me at
sstigermercenary@yahoo.com

merc

2nd in line for the fenders.
Where in New England are thinking? May be able to trade you for ski passes or whatever. Might be able to pick them up if you are willing to bring them this far.
I am in VT.
I DO NOT want to step on MERC's toes, so again- 2ND in line if you guys can't work it out.
email me at rabid@hotmail.com

Hello,
got the main dash still, I have a 80FJ with a few cracks in it, I need a perfect one....

thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom