SOLD REDUCED! Black Hills of South Dakota -1997 Lexus LX450 - Stock/Daily Driver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Momma needs a new pair of shoes....no seriously, selling my dream vehicle (this is Momma talking) and just need to consolidate. The details: Daily driver with 189K, fully stock, drivers seat new cover on lower, rest of seats are all original and in very good shape. Only one jump seat (came that way), newer Michelin tires, 2 extra factory aluminum wheels, all the heaters work and A/C works great, paint is in good shape. Just take a look at the pics. No low ball offers, this is a beautiful daily driver and glides down the road. $15,000

IMG_1721.JPG

IMG_1722.JPG

IMG_1723.JPG

IMG_1727.JPG

fullsizeoutput_152e.jpeg

Please feel free to request more pics or talk money... I am okay with intelligent discussion. :)

Seems you're priced top of market for a stock unlocked rig. And to do that, usually a bunch of maintenance needs to have been performed, including axels and head gasket and so on, over the preceding few years. And washing it and cleaning the interior never hurt when searching for top dollar. If you're trying to move it quick, eBay may be your best bet to broaden the pool (didn't see it on their).

That listing for an unlocked '97 LX450 says his "Buy Now" was $14k at one point before removing it and sticking to auction style, and he mentions the head gasket repair (and timing chain, which isn't common), along with having it overlanded a bit.

Hope this helps your selling strategy...

Seems you're priced top of market for a stock unlocked rig. And to do that, usually a bunch of maintenance needs to have been performed, including axels and head gasket and so on, over the preceding few years. And washing it and cleaning the interior never hurt when searching for top dollar. If you're trying to move it quick, eBay may be your best bet to broaden the pool (didn't see it on their).

[/URL]

That listing for an unlocked '97 LX450 says his "Buy Now" was $14k at one point before removing it and sticking to auction style, and he mentions the head gasket repair (and timing chain, which isn't common), along with having it overlanded a bit.

Hope this helps your selling strategy...

My hubs is a top notch mechanic (over 25 years in the industry - from light duty vehicles to CAT diesel motors) he does the maintenance on this beauty and he wouldn't let me drive it unless it was sound - I didn't do a lot of "washing" because I don't want someone to buy a gussied up vehicle and then be disappointed ... no Ebay listing yet... just testing the waters here... I would really love for someone to make a reasonable offer and then we can talk... it took me 7 years to find this one.... thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom