Reduce Emissions Guilt! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I love my Landcruiser but the foul smell from the tailpipe reminds me that it's not the best daily driver for this planet.

Short of putting in a diesel engine and switching to biodiesel, how can I ease my emissions guilt?

http://www.terrapass.com

Terrapass lets you calculate your emissions; you sign up (pay up really), then Terrapass uses that money to invest in projects that reduce industrial carbon dioxide emissions.

Sort of balances things out.

I am going to double my emissions to offset any gain you realize. From now on I am driving to the corner store and leaving the motor idling. Plus I am going to use my outboard motor and chain saw more.

that is unless you send an appropriate amount to semlinpass@paypal.com

semlin said:
I am going to double my emissions to offset any gain you realize. From now on I am driving to the corner store and leaving the motor idling. Plus I am going to use my outboard motor and chain saw more.

kind of like negotiating with terrorist; no can do! ;)

Move this to cha-cha-CHAT

Gotta go remove my cats...

semlin said:

Just idling!? That's for greenies. I'm turning up the hand throttle...

rolliges said:
kind of like negotiating with terrorist; no can do! ;)

sorry for some reason I thought you were susceptible to ridiculous emotional blackmail. my mistake :D

rolliges said:
... the foul smell from the tailpipe ...

This reminds me of the guy that goes to the doctor and tells the doctor that it hurts every time he hits himself in the head with a hammer. The doctor asks him why he does that and he says "because it feels so good when I stop."

I can't image walking out to my truck every day and sticking my nose up it's a$$ and sniffing. It's not a dog you know.

-B-

Beowulf said:
I can't image walking out to my truck every day and sticking my nose up it's a$$ and sniffing. It's not a dog you know.

-B-

Uh.....

And if it were a dog, you can imagine it? :D

Sorry; couldn't resist.

CJF said:
Uh.....

And if it were a dog, you can imagine it? :D

I am truly a dog lover and to ensure all my dogs are in good health they get a good butt sniff each and every day. :D Mind you, I don't do the sniffing. They sniff each other and report the result back to me before I leave for work.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom