REDARC EBRH-ACC TOW-PRO ELECTRIC REMOTE BRAKE CONTROLLER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry to bring a thread back from the dead...

But skhochay how has the trailer brake controller been working for you? Looking to get a rockwood mini lite 2306, 3700 lbs dry 4700 gvw 23.8 feet long just want to hear your real world experience is.... Also looking at getting a pro pride sway and wd hitch...

I Just like the clean looks of this break controller

Sorry to bring a thread back from the dead...

But skhochay how has the trailer brake controller been working for you? Looking to get a rockwood mini lite 2306, 3700 lbs dry 4700 gvw 23.8 feet long just want to hear your real world experience is.... Also looking at getting a pro pride sway and wd hitch...

I Just like the clean looks of this break controller
it works like any other e-brake controllers, no different have 2 modes AUTO and MANUAL the unit itself mounted under the dash a control button exposed like you see on the video. One reason why I got it , just because I like clean integrated look .

it works like any other e-brake controllers, no different have 2 modes AUTO and MANUAL the unit itself mounted under the dash a control button exposed like you see on the video. One reason why I got it , just because I like clean integrated look .
Thanks I like the clean look too

+1 for the clean look. skhochay inspired me to order one from Australia too.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1438643703.633215.jpg

It does look clean! So I take it you can't visually see where the brake controller is set at? I am not talking about the physical look of it, but rather the settings on how low or high the strength is set at when you apply brakes.. Mine in 4runner shows all the numbers from when I first apply (.08-4) or whatever.. Do you push in the button to manually hit the trailer brakes? Thanks!

Just ordered one of these from Oz, too. I got tired of cracking my kneecap on my current surface mounted unit.

It does look clean! So I take it you can't visually see where the brake controller is set at? I am not talking about the physical look of it, but rather the settings on how low or high the strength is set at when you apply brakes.. Mine in 4runner shows all the numbers from when I first apply (.08-4) or whatever.. Do you push in the button to manually hit the trailer brakes? Thanks!
you can set manual from 1-9 you can see the numbers on the scale or you can set auto, I use auto works like a charm.

Sweet, then you just push in button for manual brake? You happen to have a picture of where the wire from the harness is? My 4runner was tricky to find they had it way up high and sealed tight in with other wires

Sweet, then you just push in button for manual brake? You happen to have a picture of where the wire from the harness is? My 4runner was tricky to find they had it way up high and sealed tight in with other wires
you talking about LC200 wire harness or 4runner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom