RED TOY wins again (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.unemployedfilms.com
Not really sure if this the place to post videos? But here is a 1985 Toyota extended cab, that was 2-wheel drive, and is pretty much stock. It has been in some of Michigan's toughest competitions and seems to come out on top. Still has the 22re motor in it. Hope you enjoy the clip.

YouTube - Kings of Drummond Island
:cheers:

Got to see the truck devolve (or evolve) from a somewhat intact looking mini into a bobbed raisin.

regardless of the right place to post it or not I really enjoyed that and it was a nice opportunity to see the double shackle in action....... I might rethink my current direction and just pin it for when I dont want it!

regardless of the right place to post it or not I really enjoyed that and it was a nice opportunity to see the double shackle in action....... I might rethink my current direction and just pin it for when I dont want it!

I was going to pin mine for when I dont need it, but i found that its incredibly difficult to get the double shackle to 'droop' under most driving conditions. I have come to two sliding stops with my 37's already (damn arkie drivers) and have yet to have the rear lift up more than normal.

Awesome vids, btw. I like the part around 4:40 when your being supported by the spotter... I lol'd. :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom