Red Sox Player Wine project finally signed! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40Flipper

Master of Nothing
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.rinnadvisors.com
Hey all,

Big news for me and for Sox fans!

The reason I'm selling my 45v is because I've been working relentlessly on this charity wine project with 3 red sox players. I have just officially signed and ordered several truckloads of wines featuring Manny Ramirez, Curt Schilling, and Tim Wakefield on the labels. All free time this summer for 45 tinkering is long gone.

75% of my profits will be going to some great charities that the players have chosen. It should be in stores all over New England as of mid May at $11.99 per bottle.

I need as much viral marketing as possible on this. I have ZERO dollars for advertising so we are doing press releases and sending bottles to all major media outlets locally plus ESPN etc. My livelihood basically depends on this so any watercooler talk or just mentioning it to friends will be very, very helpful.

Many thanks and we'll crack open a few bottles at the FG! (after the run, of course)

John

Last edited:
Labels came out great! We are doing a media/ kickoff party near Fenway in Mid May. Time and place TBD.

We also have "Schilling Schardonnay" and "Manny Being Merlot" labels as well.
Wakefield_Caberknuckle.jpg

this is great! i am always a big fan of supporting local charities. been giving to and riding in the pan mass for years. besides, i can bring it to my yankee fan friends houses when i go there for dinner.

sign me up for some bottles for sure! red though... red all the way

edit: there is always another truck out there that you will love, just ask Dave!

Where is the wine itself coming from?

You need at least a 1 page "website' really more of an online advertisement.

i am sure there is a web or flash guy who is a member of YT that could help him out... who could that be????????:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Looks great!

so randy are you already wine googleing and seeing double/posting double in anticipation of the wine?

Great John on the wine though I wish it would let you keep the 45 though.
Jason

Thanks for the good words! The wine is from Chile. I am a wine importer by day and a cruiserwhore by night.

I'm having our designer put up a one page site with a PDF order form to download temporarily. The full site should be up in a few weeks. Spread the word about the vino. It's really good juice!

PS. Everyone can sleep tight...I have a 1982 Mustard troopy with mustard paint (original), A/C, and discs. Turnkey so I can drive it day one. It will be the Longball Vineyards mobile.

Pics of the future mistress....

Not such a bad trade for the 66 wagon....
9c3b_1.JPG
9ca0_1.JPG
9da7_1.JPG

Nice looking troop carrier John. Good luck with it and post some more pics.

Hey, how about a custom labeled Land Cruiser wine? A nice malbec40, 60syrah, or CaberCruiser would go well with some BBQ at the FG.

Nice looking troop carrier John. Good luck with it and post some more pics.

Hey, how about a custom labeled Land Cruiser wine? A nice malbec40, 60syrah, or CaberCruiser would go well with some BBQ at the FG.

I have another whole part of my company that does private labels for weddings, corporate events, christmas gifts, real estate agencies, etc.

Basically you send me a pic of anything, cat, dog, family, cruiser, corporate logo, etc and I make a label from it. 2 bottle minimum is $39. A case of 12 bottles is $149 ($12.50 or so each)

I had thought of offering this on the miscellaneous section for people to give gifts when a long resto is finished or they sell their prized cruiser but never did it. I figure I'm always trying to sell my AU cruisers so adding the wine might make me look extremely greedy.

My site for that is www.eventwines.com

Could do limited-edition fundraising bottles for the FG. I've done them for the Bruins and some other causes. Rollover pics or swamped out 40's on a river crossing would be cool. We can make up completely ridiculous names. Hell, I'll put naked pics on them if you want!

Cabercruiser is a great idea! I can ship to most states that won't arrest me for doing so.

Hey, Maybe Dave can design a good fake vineyard logo. We could call it Cruiser Cellars or FJ Vineyards or something. We could sell them at $15 per bottle to all MUD members and the profits would go to YT. Maybe we'll never have to pay dues again.....or we'll just be too drunk to remember that they are due.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Maybe CaberPig with a 55 on the label?

Just got my baseball wines into Uno's in Greater Boston for the baseball season. Very good day.

Just got my baseball wines into Uno's in Greater Boston for the baseball season. Very good day.

Wow, that's wicked huge! They'll be selling like hot cakes in Kenmore there!

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom